Solutions for your winery needs
Winery Equipment Range
Vinvicta Services offers a wide range of winery equipment including PMH Vinicole, the leading smart pump on the global market and John Brooks winery pumps. We specialise in design and build of our own in-house plunging and tank management systems. Have you got a project in mind?
OENOPOMPE® Wine Pump
John Brooks Pumps
Brooks Fluid-Flo Centrifugal Pump
OENOPOMPE: Volumetric pump with helical lobes
Designed and manufactured to provide the best pumping quality and to withstand the demanding conditions of winemaking. The OENOPOMPE® is distinguished by its innovative helical lobes rotor technology and its wide range of potential applications.
4 Models: flow rate from 1,500 to 60,000 l/h:
- Flow rate from 1,500 to 13,000 l/h
- Flow rate from 2,500 to 25,000 l/h
- Flow rate from 30,000 to 45,000 l/h
- Flow rate from 10,000 to 60,000 l/h
- On-board electronics: speed variation, reverse direction, flow rate display, timer settings, servo control
- High frequency remote control: flow rate display, rechargeable battery by induction, start/ forwards-reverse/ stop/ speed variation
- Draining, cleaning, easy maintenance
- Pump light and mobile
- Automatic motorised butterfly valve: guarantees no backflow when the pump is shut down
- OENOFLUX® : Flowmeter adjustable, instantaneous reading
- COLOUR TOUCH SCREEN:
- SMART ELECTRONIC : Automatic barrel filling and racking
- SMART REGULATION : Adjustable regulation of the pump by pressure or by temperature
- SMART DRIVE : External control of the pump by other cellar’s equipment
- GRAVITAIRE : Free flow, with or without counting (OENOFLUX®)
- RUN-DRY SENSOR: With adjustable timer
SMARTFLEX®: a flexible Impeller wine pump
A daily oenological pump
Racking, transfer, barrel filling, filtration, bottling this impeller wine pump can pump everything: juices, wine, must, cleaning products.
2 Models: flow rate from 500 to 2,500 l/h:
- Flow rate from 500 to 13,000 l/h
- Flow rate from 1,000 to 25,000 l/h
BWP – THE WINEMAKER’S FRIEND
This multi-purpose New Zealand built pump is for use at any location on the vineyard. Mounted on a trolley, the pump is easily wheeled from location to location. It is the pump’s unique control system, Wine Flow, that make it the winemaker’s friend.
Flexopal- Flexible impellar pump
4 Models: Flow rate from 500 to 35,000 l/h:
- Flow rate from 500 to 4000 l/h
- Flow rate from 1,500 to 14,000 l/h
- Flow rate from 3,000 to 22,000 l/h
- Flow rate from 7,500 to 35,000 l/h
- On-board VSD wineflow system, reverse direction, flow rate display, timer settings
- Pendant remote control: start/ forwards-reverse/ stop/ speed variation
- Easy to clean, simple maintenance
- Stainless mobile trolley
- Barrel Filling
- Run Dry Sensor
- Float control
Alfa Laval centrifugal pumps
We can supply the full range of Alpha Laval centrifugal pumps set up with the John Brooks wine flow system.
Maintenance & Service
Vinvicta Services offer annual maintenance and breakdown support for all your equipment.
- Programmed maintenance schedule and quick response with breakdown support.
- A team of experienced technicians specialising in electrical and mechanical installation and service and breakdown requirements.