Frames are high quality and durable, built to work in the toughest of soil conditions
Frames with Tools
Boisselet manufactures frames to deal with vineyard rows that range in width from 1.3m through to 3.5m. Frames can be tractor mounted in a number of configurations; front, rear or side-mounted.
- Standard sizes: 1.3m to 1.8m; 1.3 to 2.1m; 1.5m to 2.1m; 1.7m to 2.5m; 2.0m to 3.0m and 2.5m to 3.5m
- Tractor Mounted via 3 point linkage
- Up to 1 meter width adjustment
- Front or rear mount
- Power pack option available
- Tool bars allows adaption of any Boisselet tools
- 3 frame lengths available depending on tool requirements
- Tilting option available depending on vineyard requirements
- Frames adaptable for close planted vineyards
- Adaptable to specialised narrow vineyard tractors
- Full range of Boisselet tools available
- Custom builds for specific requirements
- Frames available for other agricultural industries such as orchards and hop farms
Side Mounted Frames
- Frames to mount mid tractor for one or two sided operations
- Can be supplied with an individual width adjustment, height adjustment and tilt adjustment
A large range of independent hydraulic powerpacks are available that make it possible to adapt tractor mounted frame to most tractors.
Consult us to define hydraulic requirements.
To provide an accurate quotation for your needs, we will need your vineyard and tractor specifications.
Maintenance & Service
Vinvicta Services offer annual maintenance and breakdown support for all your equipment.
- Programmed maintenance schedule and quick response with breakdown support.
- A team of experienced technicians specialising in electrical and mechanical installation and service and breakdown requirements.