Machinery and tools for working the soil between and under the vines
Vinvicta Services are the Australian dealership for Boisselet viticultural equipment, specialising in machinery and tools for working the soil between and under the vines. Based in Burgandy, France – Boisselet have been offering sustainable, environmentally sound, tailored solutions for managing your vineyard for over 50 years.
The Acolyte 150
A unique offering in the cultivation equipment sector, with over 130 in operation world wide. Adaptable to most tractors.
- Acolyte 150+ is a full option kit
- Power pack with 3 pumps (Tools, driving wheels and all rams: tilt, width extension, tool bar lifting)
- Joystick and electric control
- Auto centering drive
- Driving wheel (the external wheel)
- Tool bars
Adjustable Frames with Tools
Boisselet manufactures frames to deal with row width from 1.3m through to 3.5m. Frames are high quality and durable, built to work in the toughest of soil conditions.
Tools – Cultivating Range
There are a wide range of tools for intervine cultivating and mowing. The tools are mounted to Boisselet hydraulic servo motors for full effect under the vine. We can also offer the Finger weeder and Rolhacker tools for beside the vine cultivation for faster speeds.
To provide an accurate quotation for your needs, please complete our ‘Technical and Vine Information’ form for your vineyard and tractor specifications.
Maintenance & Service
Vinvicta Services offer annual maintenance and breakdown support for all your equipment.
- Programmed maintenance schedule and quick response with breakdown support.
- A team of experienced technicians specialising in electrical and mechanical installation and service and breakdown requirements.